Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Vectorize,Redraw,Convert Your Logo, Image Or Graphic To Vector Files











About:

I will Vectorize, Redraw, Convert your logo, Image or Graphic to vector files.

 

                 Our priority is 100% Satisfaction work within 1 to 12 hour"



I will professionally convert your Logo/images/icon/Graphic to vector files so that they are

SCALABLE and can be adjusted to any file size that you want. I will give you EPS, PDF, AI,SVG, CDR, and 300 dpi JPG, PNG Files (Any file or size you want)within 12 hours. A vector file is ready for printing on T-shirts, business cards, flyers, etc.


I will do my best until you are 100% satisfied.


WHY you choose me?


  • Fast and Professional Service
  • Unlimited Revision
  • No extra payment for Revision


I can convert from:




         -Low-resolution image

         -Scanned Image

         -Photoshoot (DSLR/Digicam/SmartPhones)

         -Drawing / Sketch

         -AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc 



Note :

         - I can't convert bevel and emboss effect

         - If your logo is complex design please discuss before ordering!



Kindly Contact me in the inbox before putting the ORDER

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What I got will work with some clean up of my own, but it looks like the vendor just used Illustrators Image Trace functionality. I was hoping for a complete redraw of the image.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Amazingly fast and very responsive!! I will use Sabbir’s service again in the very near future. Would absolutely recommend! A++++ service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Very good rework on my companies logo. Very fast and friendly. Definitely recommend him to anyone needing a similar service. Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment