Saturday, September 12, 2020

Design, Redesign, Modify, Update Your Raster Logo To Vector











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my account.

       I will convert your low-resolution raster logo/image into a high-resolution vector. Are you looking for a designer who can design, redesign, update modify, redraw your raster logo? Then you are in the right place.



why choose me?

  • I provide unlimited revision. 
  • 24/7  quick response or support. 
  • convert your image/drawing/sketch in vector file. 
  • friendly communication.
  • 100% editable layered work.


File Formats:

  • PNG
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • Source File
  • A.I
  • EPS


 I am offering three packages



  • BASIC 
  • STANDARD 
  • PREMIUM


 BASIC

Convert Simple Flat Raster  Logo Into  Vector  PNG, JPG Source file Ai/Eps.

STANDARD 

Change Your Existing Logo Into vector PNG, JPG, PDF, A.I SVG
PREMIUM

Convert your logo in two new modern Vector PNG, JPG, PDF, A.I, Source File.




For the last 4 years, I have been working as a designer for many clients and companies. I will do a professional way to work for you. 



Before placing an order contact me.

 Thanks. 



  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment