Sunday, September 27, 2020

Vectorise, Vector Tracing, Trace Anything Into Vector











About:

Hi, My name is Hafsa and I m here to do vector tracing for you.
I m able to vectorize your logos and convert the file to a high-resolution vector file. I will provide you files in any format you want like (AI, EPS, SVG, JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality. I will do a manual vector tracing to make it neat and clean. So that you can easily use it for printing.


Why you should buy my GIG?



> 100% Manual Vector Tracing
> Print ready file
> High resolution
> Logo transparency 
> Quick Response
> Fast Delivery in 2Hrs/6Hrs Available
> Friendly communications
> Delivered Quality Work

I will vectorise, vector tracing, trace anything into vector



I can provide:
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY FILES


Please contact me before placing the order for 2 - 6 hours of delivery.



Thank you!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment