Sunday, September 27, 2020

Vector Tracing Image, Logo And Artworks In 2 To 4 Hours











About:

Welcome To my vector tracing gig!!!


Do you need a Professional Vector Tracing Service Provider? Here you are in right Gig. I have been working as a graphic designer for long. I can convert, vectorize, recreate, costomize, redraw any of your artworks, images and logos. I have the expertise of vector tracing manually in only 4 hours. I do vector tracing on Adobe Illustrator. 
Gig Requirements:
Send me your ideas, sketches, roaster files, bitmap files, low resolution files, scanned files or files captured with cellphones etc. I welcome you heartily and am ready to tranform them for your according to your needs or demands.



Why you Choose me:


Good Communication.


Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator.


Fast Delivery.


Professional Quality work.


100% satisfaction. 



Here I am providing:



Ai, EPS, PDF, SVG. CDR, PNG (300 ppi), JPG, Print Ready File, Color changes


I never use any editing apps or any automated softwares similar to Magic Vector. It's totally manual. 


So, If you want to send me a message regarding your project or plan, please feel free to do so. I make you sure that I will respond you asap. 
Thanks for your valuable time.

Reviews


:

Amazing! The BEST graphic designer on Fiverr. Absolutely Great Quality Work!

:

Very easy to work with. Very Talented. Always ahead of schedule. The BEST on FIVERR!!!

:

Outstanding as always! Very talented and extreme attention to details. Very fast service. BEST ON FIVERR!!!

:

Amazing Work! Every Job Comes In Perfect and Ahead of Schedule. Best On Fiverr!

:

Absolutely Outstanding Work and Service! Best Seller On Fiverr!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment