Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Draw Cartoon Portrait Illustrations And Your Request











About:

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST FOR ANY ORDER


PLEASE READ MY DESCRIPTION FIRST:


All you need to do is send me your portrait photo (recommended in Good Quality).
Do not send: Blurred, cloudy, night shots.


PRICE LIST DURING PROMOTIONS (FOR ONE OBJECT)
Head to shoulder: $ 5
Half Body: $ 5
Whole Body: $ 5
More than 1 person will be withdrawn? e.g. $ 5x2 = $ 10 ~.


What you will get
High Quality Results
High Resolution, 300 DPI, 4000x pixels / 5000x pixels (for half body & fullbody)
FileJPG and PNG (Transparent & Background)
Commercial use


SOURCE FILE PSD:
+ $ 5 (Only PSD, Because I only use photoshop)
Let me know if you need a revision. ^ _ ^ Be sure to give all clear requests before I start drawing. If you want a change in your image, I will be happy to make it for you, based on the original instructions.
Feel free to contact me first if you have any questions, I will immediately answer your questions.




If you like my work, don't forget the LIKE PRESS button, or share with your friends.




Thanks for reading. ^ _ ^

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication wasn’t smooth (language difficulties) but the artist is responsive. Also she decided when the artwork was finished, although she offered limitless revisions first. Still I recommend her work. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

ok thanks you

Seller's Response:

Great artwork. Very nice person to work with.

Seller's Response:

thanks you))

Seller's Response:

Fantastic job!




No comments:

Post a Comment