Thursday, September 24, 2020

Draw Caricature Black And White Line Drawing, Tracing











About:

please discuss the project before placing order

Welcome to my : " draw caricature black and white line drawing, tracing" gig

i'm a professional graphic designer having experience of 6 years with different organizations.

I will draw portrait black and white line drawing, vector line art, tracing ONE LINE DRAWING, freestyle drawing, caricature cartoon, vector tracing, photo editing, background removal and changing, logo design, business card , flyer and banner ads  .also i will do unlimited revisions and provide you the high resolution portrait black and white line and vector tracing.

i will provide Line Art, drawing and cartoon caricature of your picture according to your requirements .

i provide services:

 

  • vector trace
  • vector illustrating
  • face line art
  • full body tracing
  • Line art
  • silhouette
  • portrait
  • Black and white line
  • drawing
  • vector line art
  • Tracing


Here is my portfolio :



https://www.behance.net/maryammushtaq5



Unlimited revisions

Delivery within 1 days
High resolutions 300dpi
PNG/JPG and PDF file
If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering!

feel free to contact me

I'm available 24/7.

your satisfaction is my first priority.

Thank you :)

Reviews


:

Communication was excellent, Delivery took a little longer than originally estimated but the seller kept me informed. Excellent result. Thank you

:

She did a great job in a timely manner. Her skills speak for themselves. I will surely engage her services again.

:

good job ;)

:

Excellent work

:

Good artist - fast delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment