Saturday, April 17, 2021

Turn Image Into Superb Detailed Line Art











About:

Hi Everyone !

My name is Krisdian, I am a profesional Graphics Designer 

Let me introduce my gig.

I will help you to turn on your images into superb detailed line art

 You can use my work for:

Childrenbook, storybook or coloring book, poster and other 

Please Check My Package :)

and what will you get?!

Superb detailed line art   

Printable Resolution File,

300 dpi Jpeg and PNG Transparent Background



You can contact me if need custom offer or negotiate a price. 

Regards,

Krisdian

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Very good experience, friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

:

thank you very much, nice buyer, glad to work with you

:

Krisdian is awesome! Easy to work with, fast, and excellent communication. Complete professional. I loved the first job she did for me, so I asked her to do five more pics. All of them came out great! I will be using her for even more jobs in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment