Saturday, April 10, 2021

Create Any Image Into A Detailed Line Based Vector Art For Facebook Ads











About:

Hi, I am professional in vector line art details or outline design. Thanks! for reviewing my outclass Gig

I am expert in adobe Photoshop and illustrator in 6 years experience in graphic design will definitely provide you quality work

I will professionally create or modify your any image into line based vector art with clean lines, for patent

applications or for design purposes and portraits

(no problem with low quality logos images) also vectorize your

existing logo with professional vector tracing techniques,

 Professional work from very Experienced Artist

Fast communication and Express Delivery!!!.

Offer Unlimited Revisions.

Printable resolution

Provide you all file format like PDF, JPEG, AI, PNG etc



* No auto tracing

** 100% MANUAL Vector

*** 100% commercial rights.

**** Recreate your lost pixels.

***** 100% satisfaction guarantee.

******100% vector image guarantee.

[Note: My gig image has 4 sections each section price 15 USD. Cause they are 4 different images. I use those images for my work sample.]

Thanks!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job as i requested.thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!!

:

thank you! well done

:

Needed very little direction to creatively capture what I needed!

:

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I will be a repeat customer.




No comments:

Post a Comment