Sunday, April 25, 2021

Create A Vector From Any Image











About:

I will manually recreate you logo or image in vector (Adobe Illustrator) and deliver high resolution 300 DPI raster files (PNG, PSD, JPG) and vector (SVG, EPS, AI, PDF) in a timely manner.



I trace all images manually so the result will be clean and accurate.



I do not outsource any images, your order is my priority and it will be delivered as soon as possible and confidentially.



Professional Manual Vector Tracing

  • Image or logo is low quality
  • Image or logo doesn't have a transparent background
  • Blurred or pixelated
  • Need a high resolution vector file for printing on various items
  • Need color separation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Paige was an absolute dream to work with! I've been sitting on some handwritten logos for quite some time, and never got around to digitizing them. She was extremely quick and knowledgable with her communication. I loved how attentive she was to my logos. She did them so quick and they turned out amazing! I cannot wait to use them for my small business. I now know I will be turning to Paige for any graphic design needs.

:

Share your response...

:

The images are exactly as I want for my logo. I am pleased with Paige's work and will hire her again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment