Monday, April 5, 2021

Vector Tracing Or Redesign Your Logo Professionally











About:

Hello!!! Welcome to my GIG!

I am professional graphic designer from Pakistan. Graphic designing is not my profession it's my passion.

 

You just need to provide your old logo / image for re-design then will see the magic happening. After the redo, Not Only you will see neatness & perfection in design but also you will have your image in super high resolution with transparent background.



My Logo Designing Portfolio Here: ttps://www.behance.net/designerzzstudio. 



Once you will Order, I will provide you Below:

1.   Sample Draft Before Final Offer

2.   High Quality Resolution (300ppi)

3.   On Time Delivery

4.   Source Files

5.   Useable on Any Social Media Platform

6.   100% Editable & Re-Sizeable Vector

7.   Full copyrights

8.   Unlimited revisions till 100% job satisfaction

9.   100% Money Back guarantee



Thanks for your precious time you spent to read my above description.

 

Please feel free to inbox me for your job anytime, thanks.

 

Let's Talk Now!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment