Thursday, December 3, 2020

Trace And Vectorize Any Logo In 3 Hours











About:

Hi there!



I am Zulqarnain Haider, a professional graphic designer from Pakistan. I have more than 3 years of experience in any kind of vector tracing. I take on a limited number of projects at one time. This quality control means I can give each one exactly what it needs – Focus and Time.



I will convert raster logo, image, graphics to vector manually for perfection, I don't use auto trace software. The Vector will be a scalable format that can be very useful for web and printing such as laser cut, screen printing, digital printing, illustration, and any other purpose.



Images that I can work on:





  • Low-Resolution Images 
  • Scanned Images 
  • Drawings and Sketches 
  • PSD file of the image/logo
  • Low-Resolution Logo 
  • Scanned Logo


Services that I provide:



  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY FILES


Note:

Kindly contact me before purchasing my gig if the image is complex.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment