Thursday, December 24, 2020

Draw Your Car Into Vector Drawing











About:

I can turn your car, your friend car, or someone car into vector illustration! 

► Need a t shirt design about cars? 

► Still confused what do you want which car I should draw? I can choose it for you!

► High resolution



Started at $20 you will have a dream car in vector!

Let me know if you're interested, I usually accepting car design vector orders in Instagram.

My Instagram: rsdn_gunma or mahendraa_yusuf for my portofolio and commission works.



Don't hestitate to order! I usually doing orders from Instagram as well

PM if you need further information

 



Reviews


:

great communication, fast delivery. artwork was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend this artist.

:

Amazing talent, with fast delivery time! Thanks!

:

very good 10/10

:

Thank you so so much! Your talent exceeded all my expectations! You are truly gifted!

:

Great to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment