Thursday, December 3, 2020

Vectorize Your Logo , Convert Image To Vector, Vector Tracing











About:

I'm Mr. Vector :)

I have 13+ years of experience in vector design.

This gig is for vector tracing, also known as vector conversion or vectorization. In it, I can vectorize your graphic image with high-quality results.

What I can do:

  • If you lost your source files of any graphic or logo. I can recreate it in vector, same as the original.
  • Transform your old or inferior graphic into a clean vector.
  • Draw a professional vector logo or graphic from your sketch or drawing.
  • Create solid color or single-color vectors for T-shirt printing laser cutting, engraving, etc.
  • Draw any object/human/animal as a vector illustration.
  • Any other vector-based graphics work you request!

CONTACT ME before placing an order for a price quote and delivery estimate. Pricing and timeline will vary widely according to the project's level of detail and complexity. 

 PLEASE NOTE:

  • Our vector tracing process depends on your image. Every image has its own level of detail and complexity.
  • Often we get images that require extra working time, which raises the cost of the service. Prices vary depending on your image. Please see price examples in the second slide.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If there was a way to give this talented man more than 5 stars, I would rate his work and himself as a person with 100+ stars. He has been honest, delivers more than excellent and nearly perfected work, always thinks about what your goal is for the work he's doing is and takes that into consideration when drawing his vectors. And He is always going above and beyond wherever possible. Communication wise, he has been nothing short of amazing. When he is in, he communicates very well. No problems at all whatsoever. He's amazing and I wish I knew this man in real life so I could get to know him. Surely he is a very fun person to be around! Well done, sir. Multiple Difficult Work, Accomplished!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much my friend !! you were a really nice and cool friendly person :) thank you so much for trusting me on your all the drawings. ! I really really look forward to seeing your next project :) we work for years now. hope we will have more jobs in the near future. thanks a million !

Seller's Response:

Thank you for being so patient with us. Quality is way better than quantity. You deliver quality and great pricing as well. After shopping around on Fiverr I realized that you did give us a great rate with great quality. Will continue to use

Seller's Response:

Thanks friend , but please contact before placing orders. we cannot do this type of works with a rush. cus these are not simple works . hope you can understand that's why we needed extra time. if it was just a simple task we could have done it within an hour :)

Seller's Response:

He hand drew the wisteria plants in the background and it still looks amazing. I can't believe this guy's talent to manually trace drawings!!!! If I was manually tracing, the most I would probably get done is 1 inch of any drawing LOL. He's too good xD




No comments:

Post a Comment