Friday, December 11, 2020

Vector Tracing Your Image And Logo Within 2 Hours











About:

About This Gig
 

DO YOU HAVE A LOW RESOLUTION LOGO/IMAGE? SKETCH? THEN WELCOME TO MY GIG! I will professionally convert your logo or image to vector with transparent background  
I can redesign your low resolution image/logo/artwork/sketch/and improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.


WHY YOU CHOOSE ME


  • Quick Response
  • Fast Delivery 
  • Fully manual process
  • Quality service
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Friendly communication  


I can provide:
AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR, PSD, JPG, PNG, PRINT READY FILES and more.


NOTE.
BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER please send me the image to see if it can be converted to vector. Some images cannot be converted to vector format.
complex, and big designs will be charged extra


I'm very glad to cooperate with you if possible.

RONE

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment