Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Draw Your Face Into Vector Art Cartoon Style











About:

Please Read This Instruction First :) Thanks



Steps:1. see the pricing first and choose one you want than press order button and choose my gig extra ^^

2. send me the photo that you want drawn( Good quality), 3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. (You will receive JPEG file A4 size 300 dpi, printable image)



The pricing :For $5 you just get line art drawing without color (headshot area).

and $10 for headshot drawing include color and background (see my extra)



and this is some extra you can choose


- Half body drawing color + background : $15/face (see my extra)

- Full Body Drawing  color + background : $25/face (see my extra)



and some extra you can check on my gig extra below.



*if you want source file, i will send cdr/eps not psd
or other option you can see my gig extra ^^



send the best photo please, not blured and high resolution. so i can do the best.

Thank You.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Type a comment…

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Seller was great per usual!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

I love this work probably my fav artwork I ever received I love it!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment