Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Vectorize Logo, Vector Tracing, Convert Image To Vector











About:

I provide professional manul image vector tracing service under this gig.



I will deliver following file formats (some of these are subjected to additional charges and are sent upon customer's request - Visit my Gig Extra section to order them.



Ai and EPS (Included in final delivery in every job)

SVG, Layered PSD, TIFF, PDF, JPEG, JPG, PNG (on request)



Reasons for you to choose this service: 



  • Perfect, very precise vector paths including all fine details.
  • Clean, neat vectors, without any jagged or irregular margins.
  • Exclusive manual tracing creating top quality vectors.
  • Unlimited modifications, even after completing the job.
  • Fast, prioritized service on request.
  • Friendly professional service.



Instructions before placing orders:



  • If you think that your image is simple and can get vectored for a lesser price than $20, please contact me with the image. I will reply within few minutes - even in night - with a lesser price quote if applicable.





Reviews


:

The end result came out very good, although I ended up paying double the amount for a larger image. Mary's communication was quick which was very appreciated!

:

Fantastic seller. Quick turnaround and delivered exactly what was promised. I wanted a vector logo from a pretty crappy jpg and they sent me an AI, EPS and PS file! Very happy - would recommend!

:

Great work

:

quick, high quality work and good communication, thank you!

:

Amazing SUPER fast turnaround! Exactly what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment