Monday, December 14, 2020

Vectorise Logo, Vector Trace Or Convert To Vectors











About:

I will professionally redraw / vectorize / trace  / convert your logo or image to vector files. 
Only vector format file can be enlarged without loss of quality and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters, jumbo panels. 



With this enhanced files you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout is perfect quality.


I will do my best to provide you excellent graphic service.
If you order my base 10$ gig (for basic and simple images) you will get:
  • Professionally vectorized source crisp and clear AI file + 300dpi JPG in High resolution
  • PDF vector file
  • Corel Draw file (CDR)
  • EPS
  • full support until your complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization


IMPORTANT FOR BEST RESULT: For complex logos/images, please contact me and send me your image before the order so we can discuss the price.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Diptodesigner was brilliant. He was very kind and made modifications. He was fast, and delivered a high quality service. At a very low cost too! Amazing service. Thank you

:

Easy peasy. Delivered exactly what I asked for.

:

Quick and great work!

:

Excellent seller we hope to work with you again

:

Absolutely excellent seller. I would highly recommend. Hope to work with you again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment