Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Vectorize You Logo And Icon And Change Color Within 12Hrs











About:

Hi there! It's me logocreat0r.



Please contact  with me before ordering for feasibility check to avoid cancellation


Vectorize or high-resolution your logo/ icon / Update logo or icon



I am professional graphic designer and i have lot of  experience in vectorizing. Basically, I an expert in redesign , vector tracing, logo edit and converting logo and icon  to vector.



What you will get:

  • 1-3 or 24 Hours Delivery
  • 100% MANUAL Vector
  • No auto-tracing (100% Guaranty)
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Clean and clear vector format
  • Resize to any size you want.
  • I will deliver High Quality work.

  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.

  • SVG, AI, PDF , EPS, JPG, PNG (If need)


I receive all work with responsibly, seriously and provide the best satisfaction quality work.



Feel free to contact with me at any time.

Order and enjoy!


Thank you for Visiting My Gig:D





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast, good work

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

:

Quick and easy to work with. Thank you!

:

Thank you so much

:

fast and great delivery, thnx




No comments:

Post a Comment