Saturday, December 12, 2020

Convert Or Redraw Your Logo In Vector











About:

I can professionally convert any low-resolution inferior kind ( Logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy) file to high-resolution quality vector.You can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready to print on a t-shirt, flyer, banner, business card, etc.

100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with my work and result!

I will provide:

High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG

Adobe Illustrator File (Vector Ai)

Adobe Photoshop File (.PSD)

.EPS

.PDF

.SVG

.CDR

Color Changes

My Services:

logo design, vector, vector tracing, vector conversion, vectorize image, or vectorization.



IMPORTANT:

The tracing process depends a lot on each image because every image has its own peculiarities. Many times there are images that demand extra working time, which also demands extra charge.

I have over 4 years of experience as a graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector.

Reviews


:

I provided a layout for the logo and Alisa eventually what I asked for, after we worked through some variations. Communication, speed and all that was good.

:

as always 5 stars

:

Excellent.

:

Excellent work by the artist. Fast and communicates well. I recommend this seller.

:

Nice job; fast turnaround.




No comments:

Post a Comment