Thursday, December 31, 2020

Manually Vector Tracing ,Vector Logo And Illustrations In HD











About:

Hello there,



This GIG is dedicated to my love for vector tracing and sketching.



*Have you lost your source vector logo file?

*Do you want to modify your vector logo? 



Then you have found the perfect seller for vector tracing and redrawing work.



Feel free to order me or contact me for any queries.



Note:

If you are confused about packages then I want to make sure that I’ll be a good fit for your need so let’s connect for on a 5-minute chat to discuss your job in detail.



 My Unique values:



  • 100% manual vector tracing .
  • Adobe Illustrator for convert to vector, vectorize.  
  • VIP support until you are 100% satisfied
  • 100% money back grantee.




Kind Regards

DALIA, Vector Tracing Expert







Reviews


:

Good vector work

:

I RECEIVED EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED, THANK YOU

:

Good and fast job.

:

Because it is a cool unique present

:

Friendly communication, no problems, can recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment