Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Vector Tracing Of Any Image











About:

Hi and welcome to my Gig!

I am Sasa, Architect and Graphic Designer.



In this gig I offer vector tracing for:

-logos

-text

-hand sketched illustrations (black and white)

-color illustrations

-photos/images

-portraits

-etc



How it works:
-Place an order if you are 100% sure that your image is within the packages. Otherwise, contact me first so we can discuss the price.
-You will get your order done within 24hours to 3 days maximum, depends on complexity


What you will get:
-High quality vector tracing.
-Unlimited Revisions
-100% Customer satisfaction
-free extra versions of the design in different colors.
-Editable file in various file formats.


Reviews


:

sasamilosevic is amazing and super fast!

:

He did a phenomenal job and was quick to fix the things I needed changed. I am very happy with the results!

:

Thank you

:

Very pleased with the work. Would order again.

:

Fantastic result again - I have used this service many times. Always best quality: In general I pay lots of attention to details = luckily so does sasamilosevic




No comments:

Post a Comment