Monday, February 15, 2021

Vector Trace Your Any Logo Or Image Within 2 Hours











About:

Hello, 



Note: please contact me before the order we can discuss our project. It's good for both of us.



Welcome to my vector trace service



Are you lose your original logo, banner, card, any character in your illustration file. don't worry please give me your that file which you lose the original file. I will redraw and vectorize your file. And provide you high-quality print-ready files.



Also if you want to change your image title, color, anything you want to need change and replace. please just give it to me. I will solve your problem.


➤What I can do for you?


Vector Tracing

vector trace your logo
Vectorize your logo
Convert your raster image to vector 
Convert your sketch to vector
Vectorize lost pixels
Create a print ready file
Change object and title
Add your object and title


➤Why you Choose me?
Quick Response
Fast Delivery in 2Hrs/8Hrs 
Friendly communications
100% Manual Tracing
Delivered Quality Work


➤What you can send?
Low-resolution images
Sketch of your design
Screenshot of your image
Blurred & pixelated logo
Link for the image
jpg, png, gif, pdf or any format




THANK YOU.

Reviews


:

We needed a last min urgent help with a project and he jumped on in and helped us immediately. So great to work with!

:

Vector strikes again This is my go-to guy from now on Fast and great work by providing me with exactly what I ask for!!

:

ok perfect, great job

:

Awesome job!!

:

Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment