Saturday, February 27, 2021

Trace Your Flower Photos To High Quality Vector











About:

Hi there!



I'm galihbudi and I love to make flower vector images, because it's beautiful and its nice to see flower in vector. Here, I'm offering a service to trace your flower photos/images to high quality and semi realistic vector. I will do the best way I can to make your flower looks same as the reference images.



BTW you request to add decorating text like, a congrats message, or anything you want. 



Thank you. :) 



Note:

To get better result make sure you sent your references images in high resolution and nice lighting. You can take your own references images with the camera or use purchased images from stock. Here is the example of good references images (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1B8OEeIu17pYau2CnkMCOwMexr1Og1XGF)



Before you make a request make sure you have sent me a message.



Reviews


:

Very good and very fast :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment