Monday, February 22, 2021

Vectorise Logo, Vector Tracing, Convert Image To Vector











About:

        Please contact me before ordering my gig to avoid cancellation. 



★★ Vectorize, Logo To Vector, Image to Vector, Convert to Vector, Redraw★★



Hello There, 

Are you lose your Original Logo File ? 

Are you want to Print your Logo ?

Are you already have a logo but you didn't have the Vector File ?

Are you want to Modify or Customize your Logo ?



I am here to help you conversion your low-resolution to High-Quality vector format.



Just provide me your low resolution any kind format file,

I will make to High-Resolution Print-ready vector file (Adobe illustrator )



I can provide :)



  • .AI | .EPS |  .PSD  |  .PDF | .SVG | .CDR | .DXF
  • PRINT READY
  • JPG , PNG (300 DPI)



Why Choose me? :)



Super Fast Delivery :)

★ 100% Manual Vector Tracing

★ Professional Service

★ Unlimited Revision

★ Satisfaction Guarantee :)



Feel free to ask anything.

Thanks!



★★ ORDER NOW!★★



Reviews


:

Jannatulnayem94 was very easy to work with. I had my new vector image within 24-hours and no revisions were necessary. Thank you again.

:

Incredible work as always and delivered in less than 24 hours! Thanks for your help, I'll be back soon :)

:

Excellent and fast work!

:

Fast delivery and excellent work

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment