Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Vectorise Or Redraw Your Image To Ai , Eps ,Svg , Pdf In Express











About:

Welcome for my world!

  Over 1K Successfully Completed Orders with 5 stars Review

What I do.

I will CONVERT YOUR low quality logos, icons, or Images TO AI, EPS, SVG, PDF VECTOR (+ adjusts if necessary).



If you have real or complex image Please contact me first. ( it will be cost more than basic)



 You can check my last work and experience.Fully good condition work with Express delivery



I will send.

   ✅ Vector file as .AI (Adobe Illustrator)

   ✅ High Res PNG with transparent background (300 dpi)

   ✅ AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF etc

    ✅ QUALITY is Guaranteed

 

I will complete your project in between 12 and 24 hrs. I always need satisfy my clients.





Thank you!

Regards,  

sandew123









..

Reviews


:

Perfect work as usual

:

quite good skills and really good quality!

:

Really good job.

:

Have worked with sandew123 to convert images to vector assets multiple times now; and every-time it's a great experience. High quality work and very fast delivery.

:

started off slow but we got it together




No comments:

Post a Comment