Saturday, February 20, 2021

Vector Art, Vector Tracing Or Anything Asap











About:

Hi there !

Welcome to my gig



PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT DO ILLUSTRATION AND KINDLY TALK TO ME BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY COMPLEX WORK



Are you having trouble for your low resolution image?

I will professionally vectorize your image file, logo, cartoon, branding item or anything quickly so that you can use the item anywhere. I will give you unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction



You will get high resolution image file in PNG/JPG/PDF.



Service highlights are:

  • Ready to print

  • Raster to vector
  • Illustration
  • Improve your art work

  • Draw your sketch or object as a vector tracing

  • Convert logo / image to vector

  • Any other Illustrator based work

  • High resolution (JPG)

  • Logo Transparency (PNG)

  • Source files (AI/ EPS/ PSD)



The best offer about this gig :

Unlimited Revision to make it the way you want.





If you have any query, Please feel free to contact with me.



Do you need awesome portrait or line art?

Please check my other gig.

Reviews


:

one of the best

:

I would absolutely recommend. A truly creative person and delivered what I described on the first round. Excellent experience! Thank you so much.

:

I needed some pictures modified but didn't have the skills to do it myself, so I hired letitdraw, who did a perfect job on this.

:

She's great!

:

Great as always




No comments:

Post a Comment