Thursday, February 4, 2021

Vectorize Your Logo Or Convert Image To Vector In 12 Hours











About:

I will immortalize your logo or image by professionally converting them into vector files.



This is a professional service. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. This gig is especially for you if you want an extremely seamless process devoid of headaches and back and forths as a result of poorly done vector. 



WHY YOU NEED TO TRACE OR REDRAW YOUR BAD QUALITY LOGO?



Bitmap, jpeg, gif, png logos and images usually prints fuzzy, blurry and dull. In this gig, I will redraw them as vector files (ai/eps/pdf) are scalable without loss of quality and are ready for special printing purposes. 



WHY THIS GIG:



I'm an adobe illustrator junkie. I've been converting several raster images into clean vectors seamlessly for about 5 years. I also teach an illustrator class.



If you have an extremely low quality image, kindly contact first so I can discuss if they can be salvaged and converted to vector.



If your image is also quite complex, kindly send me a message first so I can give you a custom quote.



***************NOTE**************

Please contact before you place order.



This is because it is important for me to see the raster image, before you place order.



Reviews


:

Always happy to work with the designer, easy communication.

:

very good, we had plenty of revisions but all done quickly! will work with her again !thank you

:

perfect work always

:

I love to work with this designer, very competent , easy to work with! Very responsive and quick with revisions. Highly recommended.

:

best illustrator




No comments:

Post a Comment