Friday, February 19, 2021

Vectorize Your Image For Laser Cutting And Tattoos











About:

I'll vectorize an image or letters/words for lasser cutting mdf, I also can vectorize an image for tattoos and that kind of stuff.



I'll vectorize the sample you send me exactly as the sample is, I won't create or design an original image.



Inbox before the order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Looks great, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very Happy. He took the time to make sure it was exactly what I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with! Initial design was not what I expected but that was my fault. They quickly changed my drawing to give me exactly what I wanted. Communication was excellent as was the speed of delivery. I will use them again.

:

you are very welcome

:

un verdadero crack, totalmente recomendable.




No comments:

Post a Comment