Sunday, February 14, 2021

Convert Your Logo Or Image To Vector Draw, Vectorize, Image To Svg











About:

Hello This publication is here to help you convert any image in low resolution, Logo Graphics, Sketch, Object to a Vector File.



The conversion of photo to vector. Custom photo conversion service

Turn your logo photo into any scalable vector file (SVG, PDF, EPS, AI, CDR, DXF) for your Laser Cutting or Engraving machines whatever you need.



What you will receive if you work with us.

1) Vector Format AI / EPS / SVG / PDF / CDR in high resolution Image JPG and PNG EN 300DPI

2) Unlimited reviews until you're 100% satisfied!

3) Quick response time (1/24 hours)



Ideal for

° Restore a pixilated blurry image

° Redesign a logo of the photo how to improve it.

° Create files to print on paper or on fabrics.

° Create vinyl and masks to paint.

° Create an image path for engraving or laser cutting.



To consider:

  • Normally, we obtain images that require more time and cost to prepare, it is important that you know that prices vary depending on your image, see our example on the second slide.
  • There are cases that are more complex, please contact me before placing your order, Any questions you have write us in the inbox, it will be a pleasure to answer all your questions

Reviews


:

I had an old image that I am trying to have vectorized for something I want to have made, and contacted this Seller for consideration. With minimal direction and a fairly lo-res image to work with, StudyCreavisual took a minimal amount of time to create and deliver awesome content. Clear, concise communications and well-developed graphics skills. I whole-heartedly endorse this seller!

:

I honestly did not explain my requirements or was specific enough. The seller was very...very understanding and worked with me to the end to ensure I got what I needed. THAT is what customer service is about. I am not very savvy when it comes to computer software.... so, I believed that was a challenge on both ends. Overall a great experience AND the seller delivered as promised.

:

I gave studycreavisual a rather difficult picture to work with and they did a great job. I am sure I will use studycreavisual again. Communication was great and now I will be able to take this photo and make it come to life on my CNC. Thank you for your assistance!

:

helpful, just lost a little communication after order was placed. Took a extra day then I thought (24hours) but it worked out.

:

The work looks excellent. I'm planning on using it for CNC router work and if it all works out I'm sure I will have additional work that needs done. The work was done faster than expected




No comments:

Post a Comment