Monday, February 22, 2021

Vectorize Your Logo Or Image











About:

Hello there!



I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is known as vector tracing, vector conversion, vectorization, vectorize.


What is a vectorized image?


A vectorized image is an image that does not lose its quality by increasing or decreasing its size, it is ideal for all types of advertising work.



In addition to working with simple colors, in many cases it is possible to easily edit the colors of some sections of the image.


You will get:


  • 3 FREE vector files (AI, PDF, and SVG) + 2 HD images (PNG, JPG).
  • Deliver within 1 day (may be extended at Weekends and local Holidays) (for faster deliveries, please check my Gig EXTRAS).
  • Unlimited revisions.


Why me?



  • I will always provide unlimited revisions.
  • I'll never deliver a vector that doesn't reach your expectations.




IMPORTANT:


The tracing process depends  a lot on each image, because every image has its own peculiarities.


Many times there are images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra charge.


If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering and I will respond as soon as possible.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Christian is so easy to work with. He seems to just "get it." I wouldn't even consider using another designer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Mr. Matt!, I hope to be able to help in each of the jobs you need. :)

Seller's Response:

I went with Christian because I trust him based on a few previous orders. He never disappoints.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to work for buyers like you. :D

:

Christian is a rock star!




No comments:

Post a Comment