Monday, February 15, 2021

Any Adobe Illustrator Work Or Edit With Fast Delivery











About:

Welcome!



Hi,

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS ME YOUR PROJECT BEFORE PLACING ORDER



I am a professional graphic designer. I'm an expert in Adobe Illustrator. If you want Professional and High Quality work you can contact me. I have 5 years' experience in this sector.





My services list:
  • Vector tracing
  • I will convert Ai/Eps to Pdf or Pdf to Ai/Eps
  • Tracing or Vectorize, Convert Anything to Vector 
  • Create/Recreate anything in High-resolution vector
  • I will Convert text to outlines
  • I will Convert image or logo to vector 
  • Jpg, Png, Gif, Pdf to Vector
  • Edit Any Ai/Pdf/Eps/Svg
  • I will High res 300 dpi print-ready files
  • 100% Manual Tracing for vector work (No Auto Tracing)
  • Vectorize Logo/Images/Sketches/Drawings
  • I will deliver High Quality neat and clean work.
  • I will do Custom work (Contact me first)
  • 100% customer satisfaction.


Important note:

Please, Don’t forget to INBOX ME before you place an order!



Why choose me:


  • Top Quality Design or edit
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast & Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery 12 hours
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED






Feel free for any Questions, Please contact me.
Kind Regards:
(Quickteam24)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quickteam24 worked through several revisions until my client was satisfied with the work. Quickteam24 could have completed the task in half the time, but I'm afraid that we slowed them down somewhat. I plan to hire Quickteam24 again if I need to complete a similar project.

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience with you! Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work and delivery time was faster than quoted. Followed my instructions exactly and was a great communicator. Saved me so much time and I will definitely work with this seller again. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Really outstanding experience with you! Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Very responsive feedback and very quick communication! Super accommodating and went above and beyond! Project was what I had asked for and the work quality was excellent!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment