Monday, February 8, 2021

Trace, Convert And Redraw Any Logo Or Sketch Into Vector











About:

Welcome!

Vector trace anything perfectly in 24 hours



I have almost 3 years experience as graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector.



Features:

Vectorize your logo, picture, sketch or anything

100% manual tracing

100% editable layered artwork

High Quality

Fast delivery

Unlimited revision



I will give you all file format with source file



Just give me a brief or send a simple sketch



Feel free to contact me for any information



Related Keywords

raster to vector, Redraw, Convert vectorization, sketch to vector.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great piece of work. Could have been a little quicker this time, however I have the files now. I like the end result, they look good. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

She was so helpful. Thank you very much for your patience :)

Seller's Response:

I have enjoyed working with Butterfly. He is so talented at what he does, and I respect that! He knows what he is doing. :) Thank you for another nice layout of my work!

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience as always. Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding work!!! Results ended up even better than I expected. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing vector tracing! Butterflyshanto you're the best! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment