Thursday, February 18, 2021

Make Any Picture A Dxf Or Svg File For Cnc Machines, And Vector Tracing











About:

CNC machines need a DXF file (autocad software) in many times we like some ideas with cnc machines like lightning box with laser cut but we can't find the file, Here comes my turn, you'll send the pictures you like and i'll make the DXF file just that simple.



if you want to update your logo resolution or any illustrations for high resolution printing or personnel use just send me the file and i do the rest (HD, FHD, 4K, 8K....) with any source file you want.



note:

just to be clear the following services are available:



  1. make any pictures/illustrations a dxf/svg/ai/eps files for CNC machines.
  2. vector tracing of any pictures/illustrations with any resolution and source file you want.
  3. make CNC conceptions ready to cut.
  4. 3d preview of your cnc idea or even logo.




The price can change depending on the complexity of the project or the picture.

Reviews


:

Very friendly. Always answering my questions and he done professional job for me. I looking forward to working with him in the future is well.

:

I ordered a file based on images that were certainly not the easiest to work from. but a 5 star product was supplied. super satisfied

:

Fast and easy! Awesome seller. He finished my project within less than a day. I couldn't be more happy. Thank you!

:

Fantastic as always

:

Quality work




No comments:

Post a Comment