Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Vector Trace From Any Image, Sketch, Logo, Drawing Sketch











About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing GiG!!

I will do vector tracing, redraw, logo, image, Sketch or any kind of file. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. I believe in quality work. So I will provide you quality work.

 I am an experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator. I will provide you files editable, print ready, perfect scale and fully compatible. 

 Why you Choose me:

  •  Fast Delivery.
  • 100% Manual Tracing.
  • Good Communication.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction.  

 I will accept

  • Bitmap
  • Low-resolution file
  • Screenshot.
  • Icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file

 I will provide:

  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • Color Change



*Please send me a message before placing an order for 2-12  hours services.

*** NOTE: COMPLEX DESIGNS WILL HAVE AN ADDITIONAL COST BASED ON IT'S COMPLEXITY. SO, ALWAYS CONTACT ME AND SEND THE ARTWORK BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER.

Thanks for your valuable to read gig description



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A+++++++++++ Service. I really like this design. His design really professional and delivered me within a very short time. 100% Recommended this Service.

:

Thank you so much.

:

Excellent work, delivered quickly. Thank you!

:

great! thank you!

:

Great quality, easy communication and got my order quickly! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment