Saturday, February 6, 2021

Design Timeless Luxury Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my minimalist luxury logo design gig!



I've been in logo designing business from past 7 years. If you are looking for a timeless, minimal style logo design, then you are at right place. Feel free to visit my gig, and check my work.



I will create a logo in Minimalist, Modern, Luxury style for you. If you have any custom request, feel free to let me know.  



You can check the packages that suits you;

In Basic Package you will get : 1 logo  Concept + PNG/JPEG files only

In Standard Package - 2 logo Concepts with source files

In Premium Package - 2 Premium Logo designs + Unlimited revisions 



If you have any question, Feel free to ask!



Best,

Abbas

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, will return to Abbas when I need him. Thanks!

:

Thank you very much, come again anytime:)

:

Very quick turn around time, negotiable and reliable

:

He was very patient with me, as I found it difficult to say what I needed, to get done. Thank you

:

! Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment