Saturday, February 20, 2021

Redraw, Vectorize Your Logo Or Graphics











About:

Note:

Hello sometimes costumer choosing 5$ Gig and sending me Mona Liza to redraw hah, cancelation effecting negatively on my profile, so please contact me before ordering, thanks.



Now let's advertise my Gig



Does your Image or Logo get Pixelated when enlarged? You just came at the Right Place.

I'd convert your logo or design with these features:



  • 100% manual tracing
  •  No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors 
  • Clean and clear format
  • Background remove
  • Print ready file



Money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result....

Reviews


:

PERFECT! Even did the changes I requested. You are the best.

:

Great artwork and fast response

:

Very good experience! Awesome work!!

:

Great work!

:

Always love working with Tornike!




No comments:

Post a Comment