Friday, February 5, 2021

Vector Trace, Convert, Redraw, Recreate Your Logo Into Vector











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING THE PROJECT ORDER



Hi, Thank you for being here! I have brought a very useful "vector trace recreate redesign redraw convert" named gig for your logos, images, texts, sketches etc.



Your logo, design, image, sketch or any artwork is in low quality, blurred, without transparent background ? Or you prepared your rough drawing / sketch and want to convert it into vector ?



NO WORRY!!!



I will manually recreate, trace, convert, redraw your logo, image, illustration, sketch, drawing or any image in vector and I make sure you will like my work.



What will you get in this gig:



  • Editable Vector Source Files
  • .ai | .eps | .pdf | .bmp | .svg | .cdr
  • Unlimited Revisions (Until 100% Satisfaction)
  • High Quality Images
  • Jpg | Png | Pdf Image Formats
  • 72 | 150 | 300 DPI Image Quality
  • Web Optimized Image Quality & Size
  • Layered .psd Photoshop File
  • 24/7 Customer Support



To get started i just need:



  1. Reference File
  2. Your Guidance



Please NOTE: If you are confuse in selecting the correct gig package then message me anytime. I will be happy to help!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This artist is very through. He knew better than I did what I needed. Highly recommended for both knowledge of his craft and customer service. He completed the work more quickly than promised and communicated clearly every step of the way.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for such a great review :), You are awesome :), Best of luck :)

Seller's Response:

I can highy recommend this seller. You dont need to look anymore to find a honest quick and profesional. THIS is the person you need !!

:

Thank :), It means a lot to me, Looking forward to working with you again. Wish you best of luck for your future. :)

:

Great service, and great communication, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment