Thursday, January 14, 2021

Draw Your Custom Dxf Vector For Laser Cutting











About:

My purpose is to create the design you need!



I have experience in vector drawing to be cut in wood or acrylic on a laser machine.



Send me a message before we start, we can negotiate prices and delivery time!



Feel free to ask me anything!



Call me Inbox I can show you my Portfolio!



You can bring me whatever idea or a photo of what you want, that I will turn it in a vector file to cut in a laser machine!



Thank you!



Reviews


:

His work is outstanding! If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Do yourself a favor hire Andre. He’s so worth it

:

Incredible work and stellar communication. We're very fortunate to have found him and he's become our new go-to on all our work.

:

Thank You! Even when there are a few things to fix he fixes them right away. I appreciate the great work

:

He always does great work. Have used him many times before and will continue to use his services in the future.

:

amazing job




No comments:

Post a Comment