Sunday, January 31, 2021

Vectorise, Trace Your Logo To Vector











About:

I will vector trace, convert logo/image to vector illustrator (Urgent delivery available). 

Just send me your existing low-quality logo/images. I will turn them into High-quality 600 dpi print ready vector format.  



To avoid any confusion or cancellation, please contact me before placing an order of complex design. This will save time for both us.


Reviews


:

wie gewünscht, sehr schnell, gute Qualität :-)

:

Fast and professional work! Great Experience! Thank you!

:

Meine Vorstellungen und Wünsche wurden zur perfekt umgesetzt. Die Kommunikation war sehr freundlich und meine Bitten sofort verstanden. Mein Auftrag wurde zur vollständigen Zufriedenheit und zügig abgeschlossen. Eine klare Empfehlung und favorisiert für künftige Aufträge vermerkt. Herzlichsten Dank.

:

I ordered a second time from veergreen. Easy communication, friendly. I would buy again.

:

Thanks, he delivered exactly what I needed. I'm more than satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment