Monday, January 4, 2021

Professional Vector Tracing Manually











About:

**Contact me & Get Discount for multiple images**



Hello and welcome to my GIG!

My name is Nasim and I would be happy to assist you.

I'm more than 4 years experienced in vector tracing using adobe illustrator.



I will convert jpg image to vector, vectorize, redraw logo, Mannually do vector tracing in Illustrator.



Are you planning to print your logo in a large size on a t-shirt, banner, billboard, signboard, etc? Is it in a low-resolution file like JPG/PNG/TIF/PDF etc.? 

Do you want to change color or modify/customize your existing logo or tagline?



I will professionally redraw/vectorize/ trace / convert your logo or pdf to vector files.



Just bring your low-quality image I will redraw your png, jpg image into a high-quality vector format.



I'm well experienced in adobe illustrator vector tracing &

I manually trace the image, redraw logo, Vector artwork using the pen tool.

Never use any magic tools or software.



You will get:



  • High-quality editable Vector format.
  • Source file (ai, eps, pdf).
  • High-quality jpg, png file.
  • 24/7 support.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect job! And super fast.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Great as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment