Sunday, January 24, 2021

Redraw, Retouch Or Clean Up A Logo In 2 To 24 Hr











About:

Inbox Me before Your order on my vector tracing gig to Avoid cancellation 

I am SHAN Professional Graphic Designer. I have Years of Experience in this job like Vector Tracing / Vectorize or Redraw exciting logo.

Your logo/graphics copy may not be suitable for printing purposes or any other purpose, so by redrawing your pixelated logo or Graphic I will improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed and you can use it wherever you want. With that, I'll give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PSD file with high-resolution PNG, JPG, Files.

 So Give me Your Files You Will Get :

  •  Clear vector format in source editable file (ai, eps, pdf, SVG , png , PSD)
  •  Remake and resize with high resolution without losing original Quality
  •  The service will be going as your requirement.
  •  High-Quality print-ready files


My Services:



  • Vectorize logo
  • Vectorize sketch
  • Vectorize icon


Inbox me before your order

Regards

Shan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shan33 was incredibly helpful. He knew exactly what needed to be done and actually did more then I knew I needed from him! I can't express how amazing of a job was done.

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with! Thanks mate, for your order. We will meet again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Shan was very professional and polite. He was prompt and honest. I love my reworked logos. He went above and beyond what I asked. I'd recommend!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! very much helpful, Thanks mate for your Tips!

Seller's Response:

I am very Happy. It was a simple job, but it was done very quickly and I had my files in less than 2 hours. Price performance top in any case!




No comments:

Post a Comment