Thursday, January 7, 2021

Convert Any Jpg,Png,Image,Logo To Vector Within 5 Hours











About:

I will convert your any logo / jpg / png / pdf / gif into vector so that you can resize and color it .

I will provide you the vector with source file within 5 hours. (Extra fast delivery within 5 hours is for an extra 5$)



What you will get in just 5$ :

  • High quality vector file in Ai , Eps, PNG, JPG, PDF or others format
  • Free source file
  • Super fast delivery
  • High quality image
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Life time support
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions

 

check my portfolio : https://goo.gl/KHRopX





 NOTE :

·  Please Provide Clear / Good Quality Photos So that I Can Give You the Best Result.

·    Please Contact me Before Ordering Just to Make Sure That I Can Satisfy you With My Work.







Just place your order and leave the rest for me. :) :) 



If You Have Any Other Requirements Just Let me Know i Will be Happy to Answer You.

 

Thanks,

Shahed shovon

Reviews


:

HE IS AWESOME! WHAT MAKES HIS WORK EVEN BETTER IS HE IS EXCITED ABOUT IT BECAUSE HE LOVES WHAT HE DOES! HE DESERVES MORE THAN 5 STARS .. HIS PASSION .. HIS COMMUNICATION...HOW FAST HE GETS IT DONE...AND HIS ACTUAL OUTCOME GREAT SERVICE.

:

Considering the 12 hour time difference between us I was very impressed with the fast response. Communications were clear and succinct. I definitely recommend this seller.

:

Shovon you did great work and were patient with our edits! Thank you!

:

Excellent work!

:

Absolutely amazing service. Thank you so much !!




No comments:

Post a Comment