Sunday, January 31, 2021

Pro Vector Tracing, Logo Digitizing











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service!



I will vectorize/redraw (convert to vector) image or logo with unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. I only believe in high quality work. So I will provide you a work you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready to printing on t-shirt, flyer, banner, business card etc.



Why You Choose Me:

  • Excellent Communications Skills
  • Fast Delivery
  • High Priority Customer Support
  • 100% Manual Tracing
  • Professional Quality Work
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction


I Will Accept:



  • Low Resolution File
  • Scanned Copy
  • Icon
  • Image File
  • Sketch
  • Text
  • Shapes


I Will Provide at Basic (5$):



  • Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
  • Encapsulated PostScript (.EPS)
  • High Resolution JPEG
  • High Resolution Transparent PNG




PLEASE NOTE:

Some of the complex designs are time consuming and can cost more, however you are greatly welcomed to directly contact with the picture and I will quote the price at earliest.





Thanks,

Usman

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

excellent work every time and all the time

:

the best designer you will ever find and great guy

:

Thank you for the kind words, My chief.

:

Always on point!




No comments:

Post a Comment