Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Convert To Vector, Vector Tracing, Vectorize Logo, Image











About:

Hello,



I will convert your Low Resolution Logo/Image/Drawing/Sketch/T-shirt into high resolution Vector.

I will add the touch they are missing, vectorize them from low-resolution to high-resolution printable vector files that are suitable for web, t-shirt, printing and can be scaled in any size. 



File formats:

  • Raster files (JPG, PNG, PSD)
  • Vector files (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF) 


Services I provide:

  • 100% Manual vector tracing work (No Auto Tracing/Live Trace)
  • 100% Editable layered artwork.
  • I will provide High Quality vector work. 
  • Print Ready Vector Files.
  • Convert Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.
  • Redraw images in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Recreate any Logo/image In Illustrator.
  • Improve artworks.
  • Provide source file in formats (Ai,EPS,SVG,PDF,PSD,PNG,JPG) 
  • I'm not offering any type of Creative Work.
  • I believe on quality over quantity.


Contact for fast delivery. Fast Delivery is not for Complex Designs.


If you are not sure about which package to choose, contact me. I will be happy to help you and provide custom offers to suit your requirements. 

Thank you for checking out my gig. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Consistently very easy to work with as always and meets expectations.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Looking forward to working with you.

Seller's Response:

Exactly what we need! :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Looking forward to working with you again.

:

Pyonarts is the only person I deal with as the results are always excellent and delivered as expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment