Monday, January 25, 2021

Create Dxf And More Files For Laser Or Plasma Ready To Cut











About:

With Me Your Ideas Become Real

I offer custom designs, graphics and illustration service for CNC cutting. Professional and error-less vector and .dxf files output, ready to CNC cut with proper kerf consideration.

I’ll turn your great ideas into any Format you need (DXF - SVG - AI ...

Every design has flexible pricing for all budgets. The price can change depending on the complexity of the project or the picture.(Contact me first) designs starts at US$10

Reviews


:

I gave him an example of what I wanted. He sent the first edit. I asked for a few design features and he made final product within minutes. You won't be disappointed.

:

I provided all the requirements and andressilva125 help make them fit into a DXF file for CNC machining. Will certainly use andressilva125 as I further develop my prototype.

:

Andre had very fast response time, and understood exactly what I needed with very little back and forth. Quality work and fast turn-around. Highly recommend. Thanks, Andre.

:

Top notch! I needed some modifications for a customer request. Very hard to communicate the request and he was able to figure it out.

:

Andressilva125 did a great job at providing what I wanted. He was very patient with me as I changed my mind several times.




No comments:

Post a Comment