Sunday, January 17, 2021

Make Clean Vector File From Your Sketch Drawing,Image,Photos











About:

Hi.... 
i will make your drawing or sketch or raster image to be vector format.
just give me your sketch :) 



don't worry it will be fast and clear

about accuracy and detail, i do it manually not used autotrace 


any way i give this file:
.eps, .svg, .pdf, .jpeg (high resolution), .png (high resolution)




NOTE : Delivery time depends on your artwork.
I appreciate if you contact me before you place the order with your graphic.


Any question, feel free to ask :

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Very helpful and fast delivery. I needed a vector file quickly. I reached out before submitting my order to make sure it was able to be done and once I sent in the final order turn around to get my delivery was quick. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Definitely would recommend going to hire if I need anything else!

:

Great seller, great communication, I will use again!

:

Very professional as usual!

:

Thankyou.




No comments:

Post a Comment