Monday, January 4, 2021

Design Repeated Seamless Pattern Vector











About:

I can make an attractive, creative seamless pattern for your business. For more sample inbox me here, I will show you my previous works. 



Requirements to be specified :


  • Theme
  • Concept
  • Size of the frame 
  • Size of the figure
  • figure sample,etc


Before placing your order inbox me. Because I want to know your wishes, choices, ideas. 



Notes:
  • If you want to add more patterns or figures then give a message, i will create a custom order for you. 
  • If you interested you can send me a photo of your drawing, I can make your hand drawing to digital vector design.  
 

Reviews


:

Very proactive professional, generous on trying to create a good solution for my request - excellent result - I highly recommend - Thanks M

:

second time using this sellar and he does a great job of capturing the look and feel of the pattern I want.

:

Never lets me down

:

Always produces exactly what I am after. Perfect to work with and will do so again soon.

:

Best designer I have ever had!!!!! Will work withhim again, professional and super fast!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment