Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Draw A Detailed Vector Line Art Illustration Of Any Product, Diagram











About:

Hi,

I am a professional artist.

Why choose me and Benefits you get.



You get...



✪. Improve Your Artwork.

✪. UNLIMITED REVISIONS. ( for PREMIUM package) 

✪. Fast and reliable communication.

✪. Raster To Vector.

✪. Image tracing.

✪. Vector tracing.

✪. Fast Delivery.

✪. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

✪. any images to convert line art.

✪. Free Copyrights and the commercial license.

✪. minimal coloring is free to change.

✪. 300 or higher dpi resolution.



I will professionally convert your image, sketch into line vector drawing for manufacturing purposes, for patent applications, or for design purposes and portraits.



If you decide to hire me, it is desirable to give precise instructions about what you need, so that any misunderstanding could be easily avoided.

If any kind of complaints should occur, I can assure any potential buyer that I'd be more than happy to fix it as soon as possible. 



✪ N.B: If you need extra fast delivery within 1 to 6 hours, then add an extra $10 USD (per image).



PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR YOUR URGENT WORK

Thank you for your interest in my gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always great to work with, I enjoy going back to him for more projects.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!!!

Seller's Response:

Always reliable and fast to work with thank you.

Seller's Response:

Awesome job!!!

:

Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment