Saturday, January 30, 2021

Create Vector Illustration From Your Image Or Photo











About:

Hi! Thank you for checking out my gig!



Here I provide services:



  • Create vector illustration from your image or photo
  • Turn photo or image into vector art
  • Vector tracing
  • Redraw photo or image into flat style illustration



I can work on different kinds of images: buildings, landscapes, cars, animals, any other objects.

What I need is just a photo for a reference and I will design vector flat illustration based on the photo.



You will get:



  • Files in vector format (Adobe Illustrator AI, EPS, SVG, PDF of your choice)
  • High-resolution 300 dpi raster image (JPG, PNG with transparent background)



Contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

I will be bookmarking Alexander's page for future vector illustration needs. The quality of the work exceeded my expectations, and so has the speed of delivery. Thank you!

:

Very easy to work with and always an awesome experience!

:

Given all instructions followed to a tee. Would use service again! And quite likely will do so.

:

very good design

:

once again a fine trace




No comments:

Post a Comment