Sunday, January 17, 2021

Clean Vector Tracing Of Any Sketch Or Image And Logo











About:

Hi,I am Abdul Ghaffar.and i will professionally convert, vectorize / vector tracing your logosketchicon low-resolution graphics to very High-quality graphics. I can improve your graphics and make ready to be printed at any size without losing any quality.



My offeredservices :

  •  Vectorize logo
  •  Vectorize sketch
  •  Vectorize icon
  •  Full Editable Format
  •  Re-create your lost pixel
  • Clean Image Quality 
  • Ultra Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  •  ai eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats available
  • 100%  Customer Satisfaction 



In 5$ you will get:

  • Simple and standard graphics. 
  • Source file.
  •  Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the source (Final) file in 24hrs. 
  •  Satisfaction guaranteed.
  •  If you have any questions, you can contact me any time.

     Inbox me before sending your order to my vector tracing gig ! so that we can discuss briefly if you need.



  Thanks 

  Regards

  Abdul Ghaffar

Reviews


Seller's Response:

yes i am very please with seller work and delivery time i order logo for my cafe and seller delivered my order quicker then my expectation very good job ,diffidently give him more orders thank you for speedy delivery

:

Great Experience with the buyer, I always available for you. Thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment